MsLisaKate's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! Hmm. I will have to troubleshoot our firewall for Skype. I know Google talk via…"

MsLisaKate replied May 19, 2009 to UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

"Hi Chad - did you still want to interview some Boston, Mass 4th graders? I can get a…"

MsLisaKate replied May 19, 2009 to UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

"Hi Chad - I put some feelers out my grade 4 team and some are interested (we are fro…"

MsLisaKate replied May 4, 2009 to UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

"Hi there! I actually took some time to take screenshots of my student's work and/or…"

MsLisaKate replied Apr 27, 2009 to Epiphany - Online Teaching Portfolio

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by MsLisaKate

"Has anyone explored having the child record themselves reading a book, having the ch…"

MsLisaKate replied Apr 6, 2009 to Reading Levels. How do you find them?

57 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Eitzen

"Hi - what is the best purpose for setting up moodle? My impression is that it is to…"

MsLisaKate replied Mar 26, 2009 to Moodle in School

14 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Kimberly Caise

"Wow thank you so much! That may be a good idea anyways to get them to realize how bi…"

MsLisaKate replied Feb 25, 2009 to epals.com project for 4th graders needs penpals ASAP!

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Hi everyone! Im really excited that this network exists. I teach media, arts & c…"

MsLisaKate replied Mar 3, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service