Tanya Travis's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"My district uses Power Teacher. The product has the ability to accessed from home or…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 10, 2009 to What do you use for Elementary Report cards?

6 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jenny

"You might like the following sites. Annenberg Media, ReadWriteThink, Big Universe, e…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 10, 2009 to Education sites in one place

10 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by greg

"The intervention time is also used to provide gifted and high ability kids opportuni…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 1, 2009 to Push-in model of intervention? Any sucess stories or warnings?

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Heather Todisco

"Hi Mrs. H., I am also a teacher at a Title 1 school, but my recent experience has be…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 31, 2008 to Push-in model of intervention? Any sucess stories or warnings?

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Heather Todisco

"The most effective strategy I use is to have students present work they have complet…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 31, 2008 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"I found 2 feeds that support Reading. Fizzy Fuzzy Funny Poetry and Storynory. The St…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 29, 2008 to Looking for RSS Feeds for Upper Elementary

10 Jul 17, 2009

"Community partnerships are a big part of teaching without textbooks in my school sys…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 29, 2008 to Moving Away from Textbooks

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nina Kuhn

"My students love to hear stories. They especially like when I tell humorous stories…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 25, 2008 to Personalizing learning by telling stories -- before digital story telling became 'a thing'

20 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

"How do you use the feeds in your classroom? Any suggestions for a beginning user? J…"

Tanya Travis replied Dec 22, 2008 to Looking for RSS Feeds for Upper Elementary

10 Jul 17, 2009

"My third and fourth graders have used CAST Digital Bookbuilder and Big Universe. At…"

Tanya Travis replied Nov 27, 2008 to Free Online Book Writing Site for Elementary Students or Software suggestions

6 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Greg from LessonGateway.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service