Marie G.'s Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"What do you want the kids to get out of the activities? Is there a specific set of s…"

Marie G. replied Oct 15, 2009 to Grade 6 extension group - in need of ideas

4 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

"Tie all of the components of Language arts around a theme of study. Example: My 8th…"

Marie G. replied Aug 8, 2009 to Middle school - what is the most effective curriculum model and how do we measure value adding?

12 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Vee Paisie

"Their elective classes are grouped differently. The students are grouped by Reading…"

Marie G. replied Aug 7, 2009 to Middle school - what is the most effective curriculum model and how do we measure value adding?

12 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Vee Paisie

"I teach at a school that uses teaming. There are 5 teachers on a team: Reading (that…"

Marie G. replied Aug 4, 2009 to Middle school - what is the most effective curriculum model and how do we measure value adding?

12 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Vee Paisie

"I have been collecting links from education blogs for a while. Here is a link to my…"

Marie G. replied Jul 9, 2009 to best ideas for world history

18 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Jeanie

"Questions: What is your rationale for including "as many technology medias available…"

Marie G. replied Jul 9, 2009 to Science in Technology

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by michele grevesen

"Something to keep in mind...The programs/strategies are only effective in as far as…"

Marie G. replied Jul 5, 2009 to Reading Intervention Programs or Strategies

6 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Connie Ritchie

"That would be an interesting study! My experience in the classroom is that students…"

Marie G. replied Jun 24, 2009 to On-line Games

5 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Emily Shine

"This is real-time professional development. We are not watching a power point about…"

Marie G. replied Jun 24, 2009 to Classroom 2.0 at 25,000 Members - What Has Social Networking Done for You?

11 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Marie Doherty

"The details in this anecdote are vague. Too vague to make the important decision of…"

Marie G. replied Jun 24, 2009 to Student/Patient Confidentiality - Where would you say it ends?

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Marie G.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service