Amanda Kenuam's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Check this out - Facebook info for teachers, twitter info for teachers"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 28, 2010 to twitter and facebook

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

"This might help - 3 Professional Networks Every Educator Should Join"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 28, 2010 to Educating Educators (and Administrators) on Twitter Use

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Hall III

"Check out the work of Shelly Blake Plock @TeachPaperless. His blog is: http://teachp…"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 26, 2010 to twitter and facebook

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

"Thanks Kevin! I'm excited to get started :D -Andi"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 23, 2010 to Any educators in the South Florida area interested in a meetup?

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

"check out www.mangomon.com"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 21, 2010 to Inclusion of students with disabilities in online learning environments

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Sharo Dickerson

"That is shocking. I completely agree with you. It's sad enough that there is a lack…"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 21, 2010 to Internet Parental Control Blocks the Word 'Gay' - Is this Justifiable?

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"Check out this awesome earth day lesson/unit on Preserving Earth's Resources I used…"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 21, 2010 to any suggestion on earth day teaching?

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Check out Mangomon - They just won a BESSIE award for best educational software for…"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 21, 2010 to Online communities and other Internet resources for educators working with special needs students

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Sandra Saunders

"Thanks for all the great links."

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 21, 2010 to Resources for Parents on Remediation, Enrichment, Technology... ?

14 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

"Thanks for all the links!"

Amanda Kenuam replied Apr 16, 2010 to Looking for Royalty Free Short Stories and Poems

6 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service