Amy Broomfield's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I do agree that today's technologies have encouraged students to write more which le…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"I am in college and I also learned this new tool as an alternative to the over used…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Prezi...a new way of presenting!

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I feel like the more teachers try to take away a students cell phone, the more the s…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Can cell phones be helpful in the classroom?

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"I think using Facebook for class is crazy idea. If you were an employeer looking to…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to M.B.A. students taking classes on Facebook

7 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"I am a college student that has to deal with today's bookstore's ridiculous prices.…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Will eTextBooks make campus bookstores disappear?

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Teachers can pose a huge problem, especially when their students can "out smart" the…"

Amy Broomfield replied Oct 31, 2010 to Are teachers the biggest obstacle to technology in education ?

19 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"One way to include all students is participation grades which forces students to be…"

Amy Broomfield replied Oct 31, 2010 to How do you include all students?

5 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Kate Mason

"Almost anything online offers both the dangers of surfing but also the protection of…"

Amy Broomfield replied Oct 31, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I would think that Blogs would be the most beneficial tool because of the ability to…"

Amy Broomfield replied Oct 31, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"Traditional methods of teaching have always mostly accomplished the goal of teaching…"

Amy Broomfield replied Oct 31, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service