james thornburgh's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I was focusing on the teaching side. I have taught Computers, and currently tea…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 2, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Essential, No. Helpful maybe. I say maybe because it depends on how the teacher uses…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 2, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I completely agree. I see too many teachers that want the same hand feeding that the…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 1, 2010 to Are teachers the biggest obstacle to technology in education ?

19 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Does it allow tasks to be linked to each other? Can you view tasks in a Gantt chart?"

james thornburgh replied Nov 1, 2010 to A New Site for Students and Teachers to Manage Projects Online

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sal P

"Maybe you know it as in-service, it's professional development lead by faculty membe…"

james thornburgh replied Oct 25, 2010 to What to teach.....a teacher

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by james thornburgh

"I think every assignment needs to have an impact. This year I reduced the lab/homewo…"

james thornburgh replied Oct 25, 2010 to Homework: yes or no?

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

"Good luck, I have had the same realization recently. Our school discontinued paper r…"

james thornburgh replied Oct 25, 2010 to What to teach.....a teacher

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by james thornburgh

"Hello everybody. I'm James and Teach Drafting Technology at Merced College in CA. I…"

james thornburgh replied Oct 20, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"I can address this from a College standpoint. I taught college computer literacy cla…"

james thornburgh replied Oct 19, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service