james thornburgh's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, I took several courses where I didn't buy the book. I also have students wh…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 4, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I received an email from CoureSmart this morning and found out that students could s…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 4, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"This semester I started recording (flip camera) all of my lectures, and put them onl…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to PRODUCTION OF VIDEO FOR THE BENEFIT OF STUDENTS

7 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by james thornburgh

"I just read this article in this months Campus Technology. I think it's a good optio…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I think it looks good. how did you create the SCORM package? That and Lessons are th…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

"I believe that traditional textbooks will be used less in many disciplines. I am cur…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I have been teaching with moodle for 5 years now. I had been using Blackboard, then…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to Moodle anyone

41 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kendra Voris

"That was exactly the point I was trying to make on the other thread http://www.class…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 3, 2010 to PowerPointless

13 Jul 20, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

"I agree, I have found that with an IWB I actually teach more like teachers I has gro…"

james thornburgh replied Nov 2, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"It's just one of my pet peeves."

james thornburgh replied Nov 2, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service