Erik Johnson's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Some good resources here. In terms of rights, as one person mentioned, students or t…"

Erik Johnson replied Oct 31, 2008 to Copyright Friendly Pictures

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

"Thanks Nancy, I'll look into this!"

Erik Johnson replied Oct 28, 2008 to School Newspaper Applications?

7 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Yea, I like the way you're thinking, big. I too like the idea of the AUP working as…"

Erik Johnson replied Sep 12, 2008 to Golden Rule for Registering kids for websites?

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Daniel, I think what your doing sounds great, teaching them appropriate research sk…"

Erik Johnson replied Sep 12, 2008 to Golden Rule for Registering kids for websites?

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Good question. To solve this issue, I think the best method is to do a teachername#…"

9 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"ooooo, that's a long one. I use Garageband or iMovie and have helped classes create…"

Erik Johnson replied Sep 6, 2008 to Large podcasts

7 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Donna Millard

"http://professortosa.wikispaces.com/January+Professional+Development This was a wiki…"

Erik Johnson replied Sep 6, 2008 to In need of some student examples

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

"Try this site http://www.sbsd.k12.ca.us/web/judywright/Ms._Wrights_Class/Welcome.htm…"

Erik Johnson replied Sep 6, 2008 to In need of some student examples

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

"You all have helped tremendously. This is for a teacher in my district and I'm afrai…"

Erik Johnson replied Aug 21, 2008 to Stock buying and selling for a class project?

5 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

"Thanks. I'll check it out after work - Slideshare is blocked by my district. Bummer.…"

Erik Johnson replied Aug 11, 2008 to Internet Safety

27 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Harriet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service