Briana Hernandez's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that this is a great tool for students to use when doing any type of papers…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Paper Rater - Free online Grammar Checker, Plagiarism Checker, & Proof Reader!

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"I think you have some great questions that can be answered in many different ways. I…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Getting kids motivated and keeping their interest- fears as a new teacher

7 Apr 16, 2011

"I think that getting parents involved is a great idea and I also think its a bit eas…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to parent involvement in the classroom

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I think that getting up and moving away from the computer is most definitely necessa…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Assessing the wrong end of the student...

4 Apr 16, 2011

"Its sad to know that there are so many students that have to go threw days like this…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Troubled Students

6 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"I think that gaming is a great idea to use in the classroom. I am currently a studen…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Gaming in the Classroom

14 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"I have found that now in college that lots of people take it upon them selves to jus…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Group project horror stories

13 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Sal P

"I as well am studying to be a teacher and worry about the same things. I am always t…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Classroom Management Questions

31 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I think that uniforms in schools can have a great deal of impact on the students. I…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I would have to side with the fact that teachers should not be friends with their st…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service