Maria Fleyshgakker's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I like your films, and I find the idea of making those podcasts great. I will de…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 23, 2009 to Science Labcasts being developed...feedback needed!

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Biche

"Here is the link to The Future of Education discussion. There is a hope, things will…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 22, 2009 to Classrooms of the future???

13 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Eric

"Check out this site - HS Sci - it is a collection of different resources, maybe some…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 21, 2009 to Astronomy

10 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by suehellman

"Hi :) My suggestion is: when you compare and contrast do not compete :) Find similar…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 18, 2009 to Moodle or a Social Network?

12 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by English Teacher

"I believe in Education, not prohibitions. Prohibitions never worked and never will.…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 16, 2009 to UStream inappropriate? Your Feedback Requested.

4 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Matthew Stark

"I have to add that it is a very GREEN idea :) imagine how many trees you will save :)"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 14, 2009 to Moving Away from Textbooks

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nina Kuhn

"Yes, exactly. Many sites duplicate each other and you can achieve the same result if…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 14, 2009 to WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE 5 WEBSITES FOR TEACHING?

35 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Paula

"You can check out ParentingPlus and Start Page they don't show you just one choice,…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Nov 14, 2008 to Learning Websites for Home

9 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Greg from LessonGateway.com

"These both blogs are absolutely great :) I will show them to our History teachers an…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Nov 4, 2008 to Ning in the classroom

14 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

"A couple of weeks ago I started a network for my students on Ning: Science Class Blo…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Nov 4, 2008 to Ning in the classroom

14 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service