Ruchita Parat's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"great effort truly a task to appericate even i would like to share some of my celebr…"

Ruchita Parat replied Apr 9, 2013 to Spark It: A free reading assessment tool for parents and teachers

6 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"had a very great day today loads of celebration awesome work of teachers and student…"

Ruchita Parat replied Apr 8, 2013 to Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

"awesome idea this will entertain childern alot i will also implement such in my jano…"

Ruchita Parat replied Apr 7, 2013 to Video Games in the Classroom

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jeff Clark

"not at all thisnot there age to write sentences they have to grow have fun enjoy the…"

Ruchita Parat replied Apr 3, 2013 to Discipline

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

"great i would even like my student to be  involved it would be a great pleasure for…"

Ruchita Parat replied Apr 2, 2013 to Minecraft in Education

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"hi , all i m Ruchita Parat i m owner of US Hindi foundation San Jose California i wo…"

Ruchita Parat replied Mar 30, 2013 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Kristen, Great effort. i really appreciate your work and would like to be a part…"

Ruchita Parat replied Mar 22, 2013 to Community Connections Project

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"Hi, Nice discussion topic you have raised. I am running a summer camp for kids at Ca…"

Ruchita Parat replied Feb 18, 2013 to Question on Social Bookmarking (Web2.0) sites

49 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"Hello, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Its really great to have such inf…"

Ruchita Parat replied Feb 10, 2013 to Namaste!

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"Hi Sarah, I will suggest you to check this site to learn more about math queries htt…"

Ruchita Parat replied Feb 4, 2013 to On-line math learning for elementary

14 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Ann M Callicutt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service