Jack Olmsted's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"We added Odiogo to our blog, LD Live, a month ago and have encouraged other bloggers…"

Jack Olmsted replied May 26, 2008 to Have you tried Odiogo yet? Easily converts blog posts to podcasts

7 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"It appears NPR cut out the part of the song about "The school board is faced with…"

Jack Olmsted replied May 11, 2008 to A Song for Students: 'Not on the Test'

7 May 11, 2008
Reply by Kate

"Excellent workaround! I thought "googling" was the way to solve the problem, too. I…"

Jack Olmsted replied May 10, 2008 to Mandate Against Professional Blog URLs in Email Signature

19 May 11, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"You may want to check out the toddler cameras that are now available like the VTec…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 25, 2008 to Suggestions - classroom set of digital cameras?

14 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Michal

"Hi Cindy, The HP 2133 Mini-Note PC is available now in Canada. powered by ODEO…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 24, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"On Thursday, April 24 at 2pm (PST), Pamela Livingston, author of 1-to-1 Learning: La…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 21, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"Mark Wagner and Michael Guerena of the Orange County (CA) Department of Education'…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 21, 2008 to Using games to teach?

10 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"At 11:36pm, the below email arrived at my inbox from HP: Jack, I’m so sorry but we…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 11, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"Engadget created this spec sheet on the different HP 2133 Mini-Note PC configuratio…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 10, 2008 to Thursday: Live Interview with Cheryl Hewett, Hewlett-Packard Education Market Development Manager

7 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Jack Olmsted

"The blogger navbar can be deleted. This was a hot topic for a community group I was…"

Jack Olmsted replied Apr 2, 2008 to How to delete "navbar" on Blogger

9 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service