Doug Walker's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a grade 8 computer class that i believe would be interested in this activity.…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to Looking for Middle School Classes to Participate in Wiki Discussions.

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

"I have a middle school French teacher that is interested as well. How can i contact…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to In search of a middle school French class!

4 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Sally Rivard

"I have not seen that but what a great idea. I hope someone shares one with you on th…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to Life Science Grade 4- virtual pet?

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Doug Walker

"How about a digital story using MS PHotostory 3. The students can be broken up into…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to Renewable Resources for 5th grade - Technology Integration ideas needed

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Brandon Horst

"Here are some thoughts: Have students create a digital story that compares cultures…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to Teaching Social Studies for Grade 6

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Deanna Neu

"I have worked with kindergarten teachers in my district to create digital stories us…"

Doug Walker replied Aug 19, 2010 to Integrating technology in Kindergarten

14 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"I am not sure that you can change the color or an image inserted from the gallery. Y…"

Doug Walker replied Jul 5, 2010 to Smartboard Question

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Julie Carlson

"Thanks, I appreciate the info. I assumed that we would be ok. I am considering a pur…"

Doug Walker replied Jun 14, 2010 to Movie Maker on a Netbook... Will it run well?

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

"Thank you. I appreciate the feedback!"

Doug Walker replied Jun 14, 2010 to Movie Maker on a Netbook... Will it run well?

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

"i am very interested in having a discussion regarding this. I had our Apple reps her…"

Doug Walker replied May 18, 2010 to Teaching with iPads

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Sandberg

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service