Doug Walker's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"My Supervisor of Special Education maintains a blog. She shares a number of web reso…"

Doug Walker replied Mar 1, 2011 to Technology in Special Education

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Doug Walker

"http://edu.glogster.com is a perfect fit for this project   Here are some examples:…"

Doug Walker replied Feb 10, 2011 to Creating student homepages

5 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Hi Stephanie, that sounds great. We are open to any video conference tool. We have a…"

Doug Walker replied Feb 7, 2011 to Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

15 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Desmond A. Hasty

"We are always looking for skype partners. I have teachers K-12 as well. Right now I…"

Doug Walker replied Feb 5, 2011 to Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

15 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Desmond A. Hasty

"Look at Edmodo. You can create a private domain with their service for free. It is v…"

Doug Walker replied Feb 5, 2011 to Need free social networking site for class projects (not facebook or myspace)

15 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Varley

"Hi Elise, We are a K-12 school district in North Western NJ. We are 30 miles from NY…"

Doug Walker replied Jan 19, 2011 to Collaborators for a Science Project?

11 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Sean Junkins

"We use Moodle in our district. I find it to be easy to use and has a number of great…"

Doug Walker replied Jan 19, 2011 to asynchronous learning management systems comparison

5 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by William Chen

"I am not using Ipads with students nor do i own one. I do know however that you can…"

Doug Walker replied Jan 19, 2011 to ipads in the classroom

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

"I  just allowed youtube access to faculty. I did not put together a specific policy…"

Doug Walker replied Dec 21, 2010 to Acceptable Use Policy for YouTube

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

"I currently use Moodle. I share some of the same concerns that you are presenting. M…"

Doug Walker replied Dec 8, 2010 to Edmodo Versus Moodle

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ma

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service