Alan Stange's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man, more things to follow. I will look at it, thanks."

Alan Stange replied Nov 12, 2009 to Students Exchanging Tweets

10 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

"I say yes it would be useful. Texts, Twitter, Radio, whatever gets the word out. You…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 11, 2009 to Twitter as an official form of school district communication.

24 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Katelyn Boddy

"I think we need to come to terms with what learning is today and how it happens. Blo…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 11, 2009 to Twitter as an official form of school district communication.

24 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Katelyn Boddy

"That is great. Time consuming as it may seem, wee need to explore all avenues of com…"

24 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Katelyn Boddy

"It is a computer literacy class activity. I don't do Twitter with my students, but w…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 10, 2009 to Students Exchanging Tweets

10 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Alan Stange

"Absolutely; I joined the twitter stream out of technological curiosity assuming ther…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 9, 2009 to Twitter as an official form of school district communication.

24 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Katelyn Boddy

"I work for the Prairie South School Division in Saskatchewan. PrairieSouth joined tw…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 9, 2009 to Twitter as an official form of school district communication.

24 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Katelyn Boddy

"It is hard to say what the best might be. After some thought I opted for wikispaces…"

Alan Stange replied Nov 9, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service