Emma Breen's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ellie, Thanks for your comment. I think your right. It comes down to how the lear…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 7, 2013 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

"Hi Ellie, I think a teacher should prepare session plans with tasks aimed at the 'mi…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 7, 2013 to Inclusive Teaching- THE MIDDLE MAN.

24 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Hi Theresa, Might be an idea to ask the students what they would find useful? Some m…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 5, 2013 to Suggestions for warm up activities

18 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan Casey

"Hi Colin, Personally, I feel that as long as the teacher has a passion for the subje…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 5, 2013 to Is a more 'successful' artist a better arts teacher?

30 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Hi Hannah, You're not the only one feeling nervous when it comes to observations!! S…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 5, 2013 to Strategies to combat nerves

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Hi Colin, I think learners should be taught about competitiveness in terms of 'the r…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 3, 2013 to Should teachers be competitive?

9 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi everyone, thanks for all your thoughts, Jo, it sounds like you have a great set u…"

Emma Breen replied Jan 3, 2013 to MOBILE PHONES IN CLASS?!

15 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by David Antrobus

"Hi Jo, I am based within the performing arts department and iPods are of great use t…"

Emma Breen replied Dec 21, 2012 to Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"Hi Andrea, I think that online assessments can most definitely be inclusive. I don'…"

Emma Breen replied Dec 21, 2012 to Online assessments how can they possibly be inclusive?

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Andrea Thompson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service