Scott Habeeb's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea. That would be so much better with tablets than laptops."

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 17, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Thanks for sharing, Mark.  Glad it went well.  Keep us posted.  We probably won't st…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 17, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Thanks, Sheri.  I hope the teachers from my school will take a look at the resources…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 16, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"As you're thinking about using tablets in the classroom, try thinking some along the…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 15, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"I think we might find apps to be a little hit or miss right now - with a growing num…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 12, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Thanks, Alan- we'll have to check it out"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 12, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Check out the Google Body app. Awesome for an Anatomy class!"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 5, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"You can download the Google+ app for the Android Tablets.  Here is a Google Doc with…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 5, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"As we explore the use of tablets in the classroom, here's an interesting article abo…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 4, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Chester - I added your site as a resource organization on Called to Teach - http://c…"

Scott Habeeb replied Aug 4, 2011 to Thanks so much Classroom 2.0. I want to share with you Faith 2.0 - Making Sense of our Faith in the Digital World

3 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Chester R. Cruzado

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service