Kate Fanelli's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never heard of this technology, but I love it! I did a little looking around…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 29, 2009 to Augmented Reality

4 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Kate Fanelli

"How old are your students? I teach high school, special ed students. Here are some o…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 29, 2009 to Geometry Projects

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Meagan

"I'd be interested, although, like Paula, I'm not sure how I fit in. I teach math in…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 26, 2009 to TEDx School

7 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Erin Hollowell

"Absolutely. I try to teach kids how to teach themselves through the MathLand system,…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 7, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"Thomas, you make really good points. I would love to see what MathLand could become.…"

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I like your website. I've been to it before. Someday when I have a bunch of time I a…"

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I've replied to similar discussions at CR 2.0 on this topic before, so if you've alr…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 6, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

""to tape into their creative energy and steer it towards what we want them to learn.…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 4, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"I add my YES to all of yours. I've taught high school students who are severely emo…"

Kate Fanelli replied Apr 3, 2009 to Math pedagogy-Are we giving kids credit for what they can do?

22 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Roland O'Daniel

"Did you get the job? That was really an outstanding response. You made good points…"

Kate Fanelli replied Mar 18, 2009 to Use Data and Tech to Improve Student Learnings and Outcomes

4 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service