Kiwi Commons's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is great that educators like yourself want to implement these everyday te…"

Kiwi Commons replied Mar 2, 2010 to Cell Phones in the class

13 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

"Check out the guides in the Kiwi Commons resource center - http://kiwicommons.com/re…"

Kiwi Commons replied Mar 1, 2010 to Internet Safety

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Donna E

"YouTube has actually recently added a new safety control feature, that might help en…"

Kiwi Commons replied Feb 25, 2010 to Dear Google: Please let us use YouTube at School!

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I think iPads and other tablet-like gadgets could become of great use in a classroom…"

Kiwi Commons replied Feb 22, 2010 to iPad in the Classroom

53 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Azael Barrera

"Using Social Media to connect with students outside of the classroom remains a touch…"

Kiwi Commons replied Feb 22, 2010 to Social Networking in Education

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Marissa Mendez

"Hi Erin, Johnny Lee's video on the Wii Remote hack stunned the world -- who doesn't…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 31, 2009 to Wiimote Whiteboard

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heidrich

"Hi Tina, While today's technology provides us with wonderful tools to share persona…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 30, 2009 to PHOTO SHARING FOR CLASSES, SCHOOL

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

"I agree that this is indeed a pertinent topic. It is vital that we bring teachers up…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 30, 2009 to Technology Proficiency License

8 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by David Warlick

"Maybe you've already come across this, but here's a video and article on how a teach…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 13, 2009 to Teachers Using Twitter in Class w/Students or Parents

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kevin H.

"Here are others I came across: Oycas is a social-networking tool for the students a…"

Kiwi Commons replied Jul 13, 2009 to Thoughts: Social Network Service for Students

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service