Christina's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Since there are only 3 or 4 computers in your class you could try to partner the stu…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Classroom Management Classroom Computers

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christina

"I think dual language programs in schools would be great in all schools. Students fr…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Dual Language Programs

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christina

"I am also working towards my degree in elementary education, and I have a tattoo. It…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"You should definitely find out your schools policy as how to go about reporting your…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to What do you do if you think that a child is being abused at home?

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"You should talk to the student and find out what the problem might be. They could be…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"I agree with you that uniforms have many pros and cons. However, I do think that it…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I am also going to college for education. I will be graduating soon and  have observ…"

Christina replied Mar 21, 2011 to Teaching in Inner-city Schools!

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ben Curran

"Learning a second language at an early is the best way for a child to actually be fl…"

Christina replied Mar 9, 2011 to Which Age Is Best to Learn a Second Language?

10 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service