Terry Fonseca's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always associated the "like" phenomenon with teenage girls. It's funny that y…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 29, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Typically I want to know about their progress and educational achievements. I also w…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 29, 2010 to as the parent, you ask

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"Students want to use technology, but if it's something they are not familiar with th…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 28, 2010 to Does technology bring connections or stress?

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"What about using iPads to replace textbooks at the high school level? New textbooks…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 28, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"How about reading Anthem - full of symbolism and teens fighting the system! You coul…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 28, 2010 to 8th grade in class novels and discussion forum

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"I took a look at your wiki, and you have compiled a lot of information in one spot.…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 27, 2010 to Digital Storytelling Web 2.0 Sources

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by blank

"Wow, I was just on the Storybird tutorial. I am a college student and I can't wait t…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 16, 2010 to Digital Storytelling Web 2.0 Sources

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by blank

"iPads are a great alternative to carrying textbooks in hardcover form. While reading…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 12, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Of the Kindle, Nook,Sony e-reader or iPad, which device would be the best for classr…"

Terry Fonseca replied Oct 12, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service