blank's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"That is very true, anyone can write anything and it is all for everyone to see and w…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Wikis - the blind leading the blind?

12 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I have found through my own experience as a student that it is important to be atten…"

blank replied Dec 2, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"For history you can try to get a historian to speak with the students on certain his…"

blank replied Dec 1, 2010 to Skype Video Project Ideas

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by blank

"Yes my university does offer online courses. I dont know if there has been a drastic…"

blank replied Dec 1, 2010 to Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"I think it would be useful to the students if you used twitter as reminders for assi…"

blank replied Dec 1, 2010 to Using Twitter in Education

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"After reading the article I can see both sides, the one side of where people think i…"

blank replied Dec 1, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I am not a teacher but I am an education major at a university and I think videos fo…"

blank replied Oct 31, 2010 to Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

"I am an education major at a university and I really enjoyed reading the feedbacks.…"

blank replied Oct 31, 2010 to Digital Storytelling Web 2.0 Sources

9 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by blank

"Facebook for students probably is not the best way to go for students to communicate…"

blank replied Oct 31, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"Are you trying to say that technology has made kids grow up faster? If so then I com…"

blank replied Oct 31, 2010 to Disappearing Children

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by blank

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service