Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will you be my friend...

This is my first forray into social networking online, so I'm learning as I go. I have sent out a lot of friend invites, but they were done…

Started by Alice Mercer

4 Apr 8, 2007
Reply by Alice Mercer

Promoting learning and teaching

Colleagues always have had big problems in using tools, e.g. Web2.0 like blogs or e-journals. I think about blended learning or creating so…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

10 Apr 8, 2007
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

If You Could Only Choose Two Feeds....

I am teaching a Web 2.0 course this coming Wednesday and would very much appreciate your input regarding “If you could only choose two “edu…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

10 Apr 8, 2007
Reply by Cathy Nelson

Classroom 2.0 on a budget

One of the parts of getting the students doing more with technology that is standing in our way is price. If we were to fully implement the…

Started by James Dykstra

9 Apr 6, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

Podcast Interview Series on "Classroom 2.0" - Want Suggestions

I'm going to start a podcast interview series at my EdTechLive.com site on "Classroom 2.0," and focus on educators who are using Web 2.0 an…

Started by Steve Hargadon

2 Apr 4, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

School 2.0 -- Just for the Big Kids?

I've been reading good blog posts lately, such as about School 2.0. I can more easily see it with older kiddos, not the elementary ones I w…

Started by Susan Sedro

6 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by Barbara

teacher compensation in WEB 2 and Classroom 2 world

Are we giving it away? was what one teacher asked me. Here I am all excited about students interacting, writing, editing, collaborating, in…

Started by Larry Fallon

14 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by Susan Sedro

Possibilities of Using Classroom 2.0

Kathleen and I are talking about how Classroom 2.0 can be used in our positions as liaisons with districts in San Bernardino and Riverside…

Started by Jody Oliver

14 Apr 2, 2007
Reply by Barbara

ThinkFree!

I atttended Beloit College, the Yale of the midwest, for those of you who don't know... :) and the college recently launched an alum site t…

Started by Lucy Gray

4 Mar 30, 2007
Reply by Shaun

Deck Chairs on Titanic 2.0

Over on my blog, my last post is titled "Quo Vadis?" Here's the last paragraph: Just as the airlines superceded the railroads as passeng…

Started by nlowell

15 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Tom Kennedy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service