Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Neat Resource

Ok. This is Classroom 1.0 not 2.0. But has anybody else seen this resource at CNN. It's all about the Cold War. I'm using it for an abstrac…

Started by Andrew Pass

0 Apr 12, 2007

Web 2.0 expo - San Francisco, April 2007.

Anyone going? I know it's not education oriented but I'm looking forward to the sheer scale of it all. L

Started by Lee Davis

0 Apr 12, 2007

Notschool

I know some of your attended CoSN - did you hear the presentation on Notschool.net? What did you think? I am interested in how successful…

Started by Sharon Betts

2 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Lee Davis

1 to 1 ratio: good or bad?

I am a science teacher and my wife is a Title 1 reading teacher; both of us at the middle school level. She has started to express an inter…

Started by Shawn Moore

13 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Shawn Moore

International electronic twinning between classes

Since three years I work with my students on eTwinning: electronic partnerships between schools in Europe. This is an action started by the…

Started by Hans Feldmeier

3 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Cary Harrod

Addressing Senioritis

What are some strategies for keeping senior focused during the last weeks of school (ha!)? I am using hyperlinked narratives, Photo Stor…

Started by Teralyn Cohn

2 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

If I Had A Hammer ...

I'd hammer in the morning. Well, I happen to have a hammer -- or at least a server -- that I lease from one of the web hosting services.…

Started by nlowell

3 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Daniel Lake

Terminology/Technology and Writing

So I know some folks will bristle at this question because it pigeonholes us, but I am starting work on an anthology book with two universi…

Started by Kevin H.

11 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

The Global Classroom Initiative

One of the major goals I have for Teachers Without Borders - Canada is for teachers to connect globally through information technology. For…

Started by Noble Kelly

7 Apr 9, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

An additional Link

I maintain a living textbook that contains hundreds of questions designed to promote discussion of timely issues. It's something on which I…

Started by Andrew Pass

2 Apr 9, 2007
Reply by Andrew Pass

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service