Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you use blogs, wikis, etc., in your postsecondary setting?

We've had at least a few people respond to my last thread who are working in the postsecondary environment and who use blogs, wikis, etc.,…

Started by Mary Bogan

12 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Jay Fogleman

Find inspiration for your class humanitarian projects

We want to start a conversation about those inspiring students we all know who do good works in their schools and communities. The ones wit…

Started by Raman Job

0 Dec 3, 2010

The Global Education Conference

Hello educators and friends,I had to write about this fantastic conference. I myself was fortunate to present my Globaldreamers (http://ww…

Started by Marsha Goren

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Marsha Goren

"How It Feels to Be Colored Me"

What point is Hurston trying to make in her first paragraph?

Started by yessenia guzman

2 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Maria Mijares

ePals, your experience and critques please.

Has anyone used or is using this product? I am looking to do a webinar using Elluminate and I need someone to share their experience using…

Started by deirdre

0 Nov 4, 2010

Thank you, Teachers

We have all had teachers who helped us become the people we are today. Our blog is doing a tribute to these teachers. List some teachers…

Started by Taylor Rose

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

Examples of good practice case studies from the UK

I am an Information Officer at a Regional Support Centre here in the UK, supporting providers across the sectors for the South West region.…

Started by Matt Robert Ewens

0 Sep 15, 2010

Marsha Goren- Spotlight teacher on epals.com

http://www.epals.com/projects/info.aspx?divid=Spotlight_MainMarsha Goren the coordinator of the Globaldreamers site is the spotlight teache…

Started by Marsha Goren

0 Jul 28, 2010

Italy: Teachers' Manifesto

The Italian teachers of the la scuola che funziona (the school that works)  project have launched the Manifesto degli insegnanti (Teachers’…

Started by Claude Almansi

0 Jul 13, 2010

Managing your own funds

Managing your own funds is big responsibility. It takes knowledge, skill and money so before deciding we need to understand the two options…

Started by agnes_griffins

0 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service