Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOVE IT, Math!

MOVE IT, Math! This is absolutely the very best math program ever created!  I do not want this to sound like a television commercial for a…

Started by Anne Shaw

0 Nov 26, 2013

Probate Property Genealogists - FindersUK

I have consulted a firm, FindersUK for finding my family details and possibilities to entitle for any probate property. They were experts i…

Started by Thomas William

0 Nov 7, 2013

Social Action in Schools - What are YOU doing?? Success Stories Wanted

I have created the ACADEMIC SOCIAL ACTION COLLECTIVE (ASAC)which highlights the different approaches International Schools utilize to creat…

Started by Adam Carter

0 Jun 21, 2013

Its celebration time

Check this one out its time to celebrate with Doodle 4 Google 2012 Winner Dylan Hoffman, Wisconsin, check this one out.the winner is here h…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

0 May 25, 2013

Minecraft in Education

Last weekend myself (@colingally) and Sharyn Skrtic (@Shaza33) presented about using the computer game Minecraft in the PYP at the 21st Cen…

Started by Colin Gallagher

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

How are you using your classroom smartboard?

Any teachers out there have smartboards ? How are you using it? Do you find it helpful as a teaching resource?

Started by Rich White

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

Creating Pictorial Books for your primary school library

I am the Librarian assistant of a primary school. One of the things I've created are Pictorial Books (no words) for our library of our scho…

Started by Jennifer Whiting

0 Aug 24, 2012

Enriched/Compacted Math Class Ideas

I am beginning an enriched/compacted 6th grade math class. My kids are already working at a 7th grade level and this class could very well…

Started by Ashley Garner

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jeanette L Stein

High School Book Clubs

As a high school librarian I am toiling with the idea of a book club for students.  What successes have you experienced?  Has anyone develo…

Started by Kelley Dible

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Doug Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service