Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project ,,Trip around all over the world with web link ''

Our trip in  Bulgaria with  link''   Sofia is  the  capital of Bulgaria. http://www.visitbulgaria.net/en/sofia/

Started by NINA ZHELEZAROVA

10 May 4, 2011
Reply by NINA ZHELEZAROVA

Joomla web site for students to discuss and vote on investments for the real-money student managed stock portfolio

I built the Charity Student Investment Project so my students could discuss current/possible investment and vote on how we manage our real-…

Started by Todd Benrud

0 Apr 8, 2011

Virtual Field Trip - Forbidden City - Free Curriculum

Teaching World History in Beijing has its advantages!  For Classroom 2.0 members I've developed a virtual field trip, so you too can take y…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Apr 8, 2011

NING as a Teaching Platform?

I have really enjoyed my experience with all of you on Classroom 2.0, and I thought I would push myself further in my thinking by using the…

Started by Meg Ormiston

50 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

ipads in the classroom

Looking to hear about success stories involving ipads in the classroom.  Also, what snags have you encountered?  How do you handle word pro…

Started by Troy Seyfert

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Let Freedome Swing: A Curriculum about Jazz and Democracy

Let Freedom Swing was born during conversations between two great public figures.  In anticipation of President Obama’s inauguration in Ja…

Started by Chingfu Lan

0 Mar 2, 2011

Wikis in the classroom

I teach a class called "Integrating Technology into the K-12 Classroom" at The University of Tennessee. We are currently exploring wikis in…

Started by Jeff Beard

31 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Coach BT

2 Survey Requests

Hi Everyone -   I'm prepping for a couple of articles and presenations, and am hoping to receive some input from my PLN on two topics: glob…

Started by Lucy Gray

0 Jan 17, 2011

Technology Funding---All you need to do is ask

Dear Members,   I did a demo today for a rural northern New Jeresy Technology teacher. He is offering a "Leggo"Robotics Lab for the student…

Started by John J Caprice

0 Dec 16, 2010

Need Help Introducing Distant Learning

I have to present to my school district's Head of Curriculum and Superintendent why the district I teach in needs to incorporate distant le…

Started by Dana Sirotiak

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Christopher Casal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service