Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pl watch amazing kids talent show

Pl watch the talent of  our students are doing sums without calculator and their reasoning and IQ is very high pl visit my website : http:/…

Started by venkat cherukuri

0 May 27, 2012

Looking for educators from Southeast Asian countries to share some experiences using Web 2.0

If you're from Southeast Asia countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, etc) or have taught students from the Southeast Asia countries, wou…

Started by Nur Aira Abdrahim

2 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Nur Aira Abdrahim

Paper Blogging Practice

This really is a 2.0 exercise, although it takes place on paper! Students get the ideas that they should have an online persona that is pos…

Started by Sue R.

12 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Dana Cherrie

Technology in music classrooms

Hi everyone, I was hoping to create a discussion on ways technology has been used successfully in music classrooms.  I teach instrumental m…

Started by Thomas Nixon

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Wesley Emlet

Digital Locker

In our region we are starting to look at the idea of developing district-wide 'digital lockers' This would allow students and teachers to a…

Started by jexplorer

3 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

Texas District Finds Support for UDL and RTI Programs

At North East ISD in San Antonio, Texas, professional development training from Atomic Learning helps support Universal Design for Learning…

Started by Amy Schoenrock

0 Nov 14, 2011

Why educators should start a blog and join Twitter

Are you building your professional learning network by starting a blog and joining Twitter to better communicate with your students? We’d l…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 7, 2011

Thanks so much Classroom 2.0. I want to share with you Faith 2.0 - Making Sense of our Faith in the Digital World

Hi friends! I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the administrators and members of our community.  I learned a lot from yo…

Started by Chester R. Cruzado

3 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Chester R. Cruzado

iPads in the Classroom--Success Stories

Are you using an iPad in your classroom? How? What apps and innovative uses are you implementing? I'm pretty sure that they aren't just the…

Started by Kimberly Allison

0 May 20, 2011

Twitter Goes to College

Despite Twitter's popularity with celebrities and media mavens, most reports seem to indicate that teens and young adults are not using Twi…

Started by Diane

4 May 12, 2011
Reply by Diane

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service