Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning PHP for Beginners

PHP is a great beginning programming language for those interested in learning computer programming or enhancing their HTML web pages. PHP…

Started by Marina Popova

2 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

On-line Games

Do you think students can transfer knowledge and strategies gained through playing on-line games to standardized tests? If so, how? How wil…

Started by Judy Peebles

5 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Emily Shine

What do you think of Culips ESL Podcast?

I am just one part of Culips ESL Podcast, based in Montreal, Canada. We are a bunch of English-teaching friends who started a podcast for E…

Started by Maura Smith

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

International Education – Key to Success in the Era of Globalization

Many students today are willing to study abroad with an intention to work and migrate in the country. Every individual have their own reaso…

Started by Sandeep

1 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Top 5 ways to effectively use mobile devices in the classroom

Description: An increasing number of institutes are allowing students to carry their mobile devices to the classroom, considering the advan…

Started by carla sullivan

2 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by amirah ara

BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY.BILLS BYPASS PEN TEST.CAN BE USED IN ATMs,SHOPS (jadugspaker@gmail.com)

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit notes and fake and real registered documents such as passports…

Started by jadugs

0 Jun 28, 2017

STEM ipad apps

Some ideas for using the new mini iPads in my class this year. Anymore suggestions? http://imaginationsoup.net/2012/05/40-stem-ipad-apps-fo

Started by Julie Hartman

2 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Teaching and Living in the Middle East

Many of you have probably heard about teaching abroad from friends, family, or social media sites like Facebook. So today I wanted to give…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

HELPING THE UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN

My name is Matthew Davis a Liberian living in Ghana. I am passionate about helping underprivileged children to have their education as majo…

Started by MATTHEW DAVIS

4 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Joel Garcia

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service