Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing Out the New Ning Chat Module

I've added the chat module to the right-side of the network pages. Since this is a new feature, I wanted to solicit some feedback about it.…

Started by Steve Hargadon

12 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Lynn

Commercialization

Is it me or is this place increasingly becoming a target for sales pitches?

Started by Steve O'Connor

10 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Benoit des Ligneris

Friends and Protocols

I ask this question based on my future interest in social networking with kids, and not as a result of this site, but ... I've been thinkin…

Started by Kevin H.

14 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Marie

HOW can i Make my class effective without vidual aids and enough school supplies?

Hi everybody I run a school in a rural area for poor family children. School is poor. Parents are also poor. Students can't use enough mate…

Started by Govinda Prasad Panthy

0 Oct 7, 2008

Helping Teachers Find the Right Tech Tools for Seamless Effective Integration

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my new wiki resource for educators and students. It has been a mission of mine to build a resource that is e…

Started by Cheryl Capozzoli

7 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Govinda Prasad Panthy

Blogging on CR2.0 question

Anyone know how to get text to wrap around a picture when using the CR2.0 blog OR discussion forums? Is it possible? It's driving me crazy-…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

Digital Wish

Hello, I wanted you all to know about a new initiative just launched, Digital Wish. Digital Wish is a social networking site where educator…

Started by Jennifer Sweeney

0 May 28, 2008

Digital Vault

See Glenn Wiebe's blog about The National Archives' Digital Vault. I don't know which is cooler---the content or the website itself!

Started by Nancy Bosch

4 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by James Dykstra

Voicethread 2.0 -- Please help some English as a Second/Foreign language students!

Hi, I"ve been making voicethreads for language learning the past 6 months. I'm their biggest fan and you can see the voicethreads here. T…

Started by ddeubel

3 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Ning Upgrade and Change to Tagging - Need Help!

One of the features I've really loved about CR 2.0 is the tag "index" we have on the right-hand side of each page, allowing you to look at…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Mar 27, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service