Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classes designed in Blackboard available for exchange/purchase?

I'm curious if any teachers who use Blackboard have heard of a repository (or school systems) that make already designed classes available…

Started by Zach Vander Veen

0 Aug 24, 2009

Evaluating Webinars & Online Resources

Seeing a presentation planned about an online resource "All About Explorers" on this site for Wed. evening, I perused the site to see if it…

Started by Barbara Hampton

0 Aug 4, 2009

Teaching Recipes

I'd like to let other teachers know about a web 2.0, free site I created so teachers can share lesson recipes. Teaching Recipes. It is m…

Started by ddeubel

4 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Valerie Burton

Autism Speaks supports effort to give caregivers a voice

The User's Guide to Technology with autism is now featured on Innovative Technology for Autism, assembled by Katharina Boser, Chair of the…

Started by Michael Leventhal

0 May 30, 2009

WIKI Ning?

Is there an easy way to get a wiki into ning? I suppose you could embed Scribd or something into a post if you had to... Just looking for…

Started by Sharon Betts

6 May 25, 2009
Reply by Jason Schnee

Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

I've just finished composing a resource that might be useful to you: Web 2.0 Tutorial for Educators. I wanted to create a place where every…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

All are invited to Vidsnacks

Please consider joining the VidSnacks education video production site. We have been quiet for a while, but it is time to get going again..…

Started by Tim Holt

0 May 12, 2009

Photo not appearing on chat list

Well, that's the problem. Which seems to have solved itself. Sorry!

Started by Glenn Hubbard

0 Apr 11, 2009

Why Do I Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies? Cds for kids and Children. Please Give your Suggestions

Using this read-along story, children read about why eating fruits and vegetables is important and how they help us. This story integrates…

Started by John Khan

0 Apr 6, 2009

3 simple steps to help your kids become smarter.

Nobody wants to think that their child is not smart, but the truth is fewer kids are engaging in the kinds of activities that make them sma…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service