Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google docs vs. Wiki docs

If Google docs has the ability of taking the information converting it into a RTF or Word documents, than what are the benefits of Wiki doc…

Started by Rita Lauren De Vries

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Shahrinaz Ismail

Ubiquitous Academic

Ubiquitous Academic (http://ubiquitousacademic.blogspot.com) is a directory where all quality educational Weblogs, wikis, CMSs, LMSs, WWWs…

Started by Dr. Mah Boon Yih

2 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Dr. Mah Boon Yih

What's the State of Professional Development in Your School?

What's the state of professional development in your school? How do you juggle the daily challenges of being an educator with staying abrea…

Started by Courtney Harritt

0 Jul 13, 2011

Online Summer Math Programs - proven to reverse summer learning loss

Research shows that most students lose more than 2 months of math skills over the summer. TenMarks summer math programs for grades 3-high s…

Started by Dan Sherman

0 Jun 3, 2011

Evolving our K-8 website Together

We are very excited to be soft-launching a K-8 website for teachers to share learning resources quickly & easily.   We've been working…

Started by Neill Kramer

0 Jun 2, 2011

21 Touches

We depend upon the fine products, services and information that we obtain from reputable vendors and manufacturers -- we depend upon them…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Mar 28, 2011

Non-iTunes subscription option for Classroom 2.0 LIVE?

I would love to be able to listen to MP3 recordingd of Classroom 2.0 LIVE shows on my non-Apple (Android) phone.  I have a very useful podc…

Started by Bill Campbell

0 Mar 25, 2011

Digital Imaging Software

Do any of you use digital imaging software such as Omniform with your special education population? I am looking for a recommendation for a…

Started by Denise McLaughlin

0 Mar 15, 2011

MATH PRACTICE AND LEARNING PROGRAM – FREE FOR TEACHERS

Hi,   TenMarks has launched a math practice and learning program for grades 3 - High School and as of today, it’s FREE for teachers to use…

Started by Dan Sherman

11 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dan Sherman

The best web 2.0 and social media edtools in 2010 in education 2.0

Dear members of classroom 2.0  I wish you all happy hollidays and because the year 2011 is near the door let's discuss here and write your…

Started by Lucian

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service