Site Features Discussion (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middle School Blogs for Classrooms and Students

I am interested in showing examples to middle school teachers how other teachers across the globe are using blogs in their classroom. I hav…

Started by Bill Gaskins

3 Mar 26, 2008
Reply by Bill Gaskins

Twitter Showcase - CR 2.0 Followers Feed

I've put a widget on the Classroom 2.0 front page as an experiment to showcase the value of Twitter. It shows the tweets (currently mostly…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Mar 8, 2008

Educational TV -- know of any?

Hi, I have put up a Teacher's TV page of available public TV streams on our ning. All part of my goal to really fuse both social networkin…

Started by ddeubel

0 Feb 26, 2008

Current Events in the classroom.....

I've always been a big fan of using current events in the classroom. It fosters so much, those critical thinking skills we value. Particula…

Started by ddeubel

10 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Has anyone used Kerpoof? Other 2.0 tools for elementary kids

I also just found QlipBoard and Klerpoof and wondered if anyone has used them or other tools that work well for the k-5 GROUP? I have used…

Started by Kelley Irish

14 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Help deciding which web 2.0 tools to add to my site

Dear Colleagues, I have been wanting to make my website more interactive: www.globalization101.org. The problem has been a small staff and…

Started by Rebecca Smolar

8 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by Rebecca Smolar

Classroom 2.0 Blog

As you’ve hopefully noticed, Classroom 2.0 now has a blog. I’ve really been enjoying maintaining this blog over the last month and hope tha…

Started by Andrew Pass

1 Nov 17, 2007
Reply by Larry Ferlazzo

Language / Literacy online Games

This is just to let members know about a directory we started for language games. They are primarily geared for EFL (English as a foreign l…

Started by ddeubel

0 Nov 12, 2007

Wikis for Elementary Kids

Our 4-6th grade students have almost finished the ArrrPirate Wiki we started 12 weeks ago. This is the fifth wiki we've done in the last ye…

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

What is Classroom 2.0?

I had the privilege of interviewing Steve Hargadon for an episode of T4 Tips Podcasts. In the interview, we discussed social networking and…

Started by Darren Draper

5 Oct 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service