Site Announcements (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Policies for Classroom 2.0 Commercial Solicitations

There are two types of commercial issues that we have to deal with as a community. The first is a commercial solicitation that has nothing…

Started by Steve Hargadon

35 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Tamika Anderson

Classroom 2.0 and "Spamming"

The size of our network has made us a more popular target for spamming. Whether from a commercial entity or not, the cutting and pasting o…

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

Our Colleague Whose Home Was Destroyed by One of the California Fires

Barbara Barreda was one of the first members of Classroom 2.0 (http://www.classroom20.com/profile/babs2teach). She is the principal of Sain…

7 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Susan Brooks-Young

Classroom 2.0 LIVE Web Events

This past week, thanks to Elluminate and their continued benevolent support of CR 2.0, Sarah and Adam from Wikispaces.com conducted a LIVE…

2 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Diigo and Classroom 2.0 - A "Group" for Collecting Bookmarks Together

Susan Tsairi started a Classroom 2.0 group in Diigo some months ago, and I'm wanting to give it some promotion here! If you are using Diigo…

0 Mar 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Classroom 2.0...

Last night we celebrated the first birthday of Classroom 2.0 by having a little "working" celebration online where we: got new set of volun…

6 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

Starting the Classroom 2.0 "Conversations" or Talk-casts

Howdy, Classroom 2.0 Members! This message duplicates an email I sent, but gives a chance for feedback and brainstorming here. I was prett…

3 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Where To, Classroom 2.0?

When Classroom 2.0 started, there was a big question about whether social networking would even be an appropriate tool for an educational n…

99 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Influx of SameShow "Informercials" on CR 2.0

In the last 24 hours, there have been several postings from what appears to be a China-based software venture called SameShow. http://www.…

17 Oct 22, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

Colorado State University Influx!

OK, I'm loving the influx of questions from the Colorado State University contingent. It's great to have you here on Classroom 2.0. Some o…

1 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service