Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up classroom & student blogs

I need a list of blogging sites that will allow me to set up a classroom blog and create student accounts without having to enter student e…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by kim

Intranet Info

I am looking into the possibility of setting up an intranet for my homeowner's association on our website. At this point I am simply gather…

Started by Sally Scudder

1 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Anatoliy

Mnemonic Dictionary

Mnemonic Dictionary help people improve their vocabulary using mnemonic associations. Mnemonics involves linking words and meanings with so…

Started by Raj Kumar

0 Aug 25, 2008

Easy (and free) Flash creation

Here is a brief review of one software and one online application to create Flash animations. They are both quite easy to use (like Powerpo…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Aug 25, 2008

Creating Attractive Content

Hello everybody, I am looking for simple (and if possible not too expensive) ways to create attractive content. I have tried to convert Op…

Started by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

0 Aug 12, 2008

Beta "Alignment" Product looking for adventurous teachers in California, Texas

Hey all! I need to get some adventurous teachers for my alignment tool called Standardissimo. It's designed to help teachers cope with the…

Started by Michael Staton

0 Aug 7, 2008

Sharing and preserving ur digital history

I am often at a loss at the approach many schools take with regard to digital portfolios and digital artifacts within the classroom. Whethe…

Started by ICT CinC

0 Aug 3, 2008

Posh: PageFlakes-like open source portal

Our CSE committee asked me to look for an online organizer/portal for a student. I immediately thought of PageFlakes, so I have been search…

Started by Steve O'Connor

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

Hylighter Document Collaboration Tool

Hylighter While presenting at the Blackboard World conference in Vegas last week I was introduced to a new Web 2.0 tool for collaborative d…

Started by Dena Coots

2 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Jay Fogleman

Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

I have to admit, I almost don't want to share this cool new free website because if I keep it a secret my projects will look better than yo…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service