Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drop.io

I've just added a video on using drop.io in several different situations as possibilities. Drop.io is a free online tool without user acco…

Started by John Hendron

0 Mar 27, 2008

Custom Searches for Educational Content on the Internet

I have been experimenting with creating custom search engines (using Google's CSE tool) for educators/parents/students. I've started with 2…

Started by Shuchi Grover

8 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Shuchi Grover

Free Software for Interactive Classrooms

I'm new here, so I hope this is an acceptable place to post this. I wrote a program which allows students to have live votes or quizzes usi…

Started by Justin Crooks

0 Mar 12, 2008

Creating a VoiceThread on Web 2.0 in Education

In one of our Classroom 2.0 LIVE Conversations this week we had a great idea for gathering advice and tips for using specific Web 2.0 progr…

Started by Steve Hargadon

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

Google sites

Google have entered the fray with their take on wikis. I have written a post with a starting comparison between Sites, PBwiki and Wikispace…

Started by Jason de Nys

7 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by John Plummer

Charts and Graphs

Create a Graph is an older website with new capabilities. We used it today to graph the occupations of the crew on the Titanic (part of a h…

Started by Nancy Bosch

5 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

What Software are you using?

Just wondering what software you are using. Gr. 1 Kidpix Gr. 2 All The Right Type, Kidpix, Paint Gr. 3 All The Right Type, Kidpix, Hyperst…

Started by Gerald Logan

12 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

Zotero

Has anyone tried Zotero with their students? What level do you feel it is appropriate for?

Started by gnewton

0 Mar 3, 2008

The Asus EeePC - My first impressions...

We recently purchased a few of these to test out in our district. I took a moment to write up my initial experiences here: http://www.pcs-

Started by Lucas Gillispie

14 Feb 22, 2008
Reply by Gavin

Tux Paint

Is anybody using Tux Paint? If so I'd like your thoughts on the program. Are you able to save/export the pictures? If a student did a poem…

Started by Nedra

4 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Bill Kendrick

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service