Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future of Education

Do you think that Google Classroom is the Classroom of the Future? If yes, why? I believe that GC helps to make learning process easier and…

Started by Michael Yarborough

9 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Do you use LMS (learning management system) in the school\college? If yes - which one?

Do you use LMS in your educational institution? Which one? We are looking for the best option. Thinking about Google Classroom, Canvas and…

Started by UreyL Lynn

1 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Brian Rock

Google Classroom + Plagiarism Checker

Do you know if there is any plagiarism checker integrated with Google Classroom? I'm waiting for this feature but I can't find detailed inf…

Started by Deborah Tolley

5 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Nancy Lin

Global Issues

Dear colleagues, could you please advise some interesting ways or tools to tell students about global issues? Want to tell them about it in…

Started by Nancy Lin

0 Sep 18, 2017

Global Issues

Dear colleagues, could you please advise some interesting ways or tools to tell students about global issues? Want to tell them about it in…

Started by Nancy Lin

0 Sep 18, 2017

Diigo in both mainstream and special education settings

Hello,  I have a few questions regarding the program Diigo. I'm currently a grad student pursuing their certification in Special Education…

Started by MrAstated

1 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Class Management Tools like Schoology, CourseSites, and SimpleVLE

I have been using simplevle.com for a while now and I have gotten fairly attached to it, but it does not seem to have a large user base to…

Started by Grayson Styles

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Wanted: Voicethread examples for wiki

I am collecting examples of how educators are using Voicethread in their classroom or for professional development on a wiki at: http://voi…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

14 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Marcelo Borba

Moodle Plug-ins

This goes along with Tammy Moore's CR20 Live webinar of Sat Jan 16: http://www.emergingedtech.com/2016/01/10-tested-proven-moodle-plugins/

Started by Doug Henry

1 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Michael Yarborough

Mega Seating Plan

Hi I'm a science teacher in the UK and have just launched a free website to help teachers easily create classroom seating plans. If you're…

Started by Rob Cowen

1 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Javier Santovenia Díaz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service