Philosophy / Pedagogy (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classroom Management

What are some classroom management techniques that you have found to be both innovative and effective?

Started by Megan Cohan

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

Top 5 Classroom Management Tips

hi everyone,i hope you are doing well. this is my first post on this website.i am sharing with you 5  tips i consider important for classro…

Started by mouhssine kharbach

1 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

Social Media in the Classroonm

In what ways do you use social media sites in the classroom? How do students respond?

Started by Kelsey Fautsch

10 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Joel Garcia

Elementary Health

I am looking for some useful sites to use as part of my Health classes. A site that can really bring awareness and involvement to my studen…

Started by Nick Petrarca

2 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Morgan Reiner

Good Teachers: are they Born or Made?

What came first: the chicken or the egg? This is one of the most infamous questions in history and, like all great debates, still has the p…

Started by Ed Vectus

8 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Amy

What really makes a great teacher, well, great?

There are lots of reasons why teachers are considered to be great. What is unclear is what is the ultimate basis for how we evaluate oursel…

Started by Ed Vectus

14 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Amy

Homework: yes or no?

What is your philosophy on homework?  I have been doing some research where some schools are instituting a no homework policy.  How do you…

Started by Kaila Soltez

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

The Five Habits of Highly Effective Teachers

Growing professionally as a highly effective teacher is not that easy. It is a matter of struggle, patience, and commitment to improve one’…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

When to reply to emails?

I think it is good netiquette to wait at least 15 minutes to reply to an email. What do you think? Is that too long? Maybe 5 minutes for pr…

Started by David Chiles

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Web 2.0 for collaborative learning

my%20questionnaire-7.pdf I am interested in finding out post graduate learners perceptions of the usefulness of Web 2.0 applications to fa…

Started by CHRISTINA SAMUEL

2 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service