Philosophy / Pedagogy (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Philosophies

How important is your philosophy of education to your career as a teacher? How does this philosophy contribute to you being a teacher?

Started by Lessander

3 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

End of Year Student Engagement

How do you maintain engagement at the end of the year? 

Started by Ashley Elizabeth Packard

2 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

The Power of Student Choice

Encouraging students to take charge of their learning is a an effective way to keep them engaged and motivated in the classroom. When stude…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Supporting English Language Learners in your Classroom

To create an safe, inclusive environment for all students, it is vital for teachers welcome English Language Learners by acknowledging thei…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

What are your top 3 classroom management techniques?

When it comes to classroom behavioral strategies, there are many articles, websites, and resources on the internet with recommendations and…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Ed Vectus

A great resource for ESL / EFL students

Hi! I've noticed that there aren't that many new posts to help and inspire English language learners.  I'm an ESL teacher, currently living…

Started by Vicky Meszaros

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

IB Curriculum

For today’s discussion I would like to share with you with some information about the IB (International Baccalaureate) curriculum as it cou…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Feb 26, 2016

PBL Foundations

I'm looking for the top 10 mistakes to avoid when launching a PBL high school for students who have no PBL experience. Wisdom welcome.

Started by Juliette LaMontagne

3 May 31, 2015
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Online Adaptive Math Learning Program

Hi.. Use the coupon code SUM260BG  to get 20% off on your quarterly subscription for beGalileo,a program designed for the students to prac…

Started by beGalileo

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom? We are looking for feedback on whether they are worth the…

Started by Scott Meech

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service