Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quotes I like..

Have a quote that resonates? Share it here!

Started by Kevin

111 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Larisha

Gardening at arts and learning

Garden means beauty so gardens should have beautiful fences they make them even more great and  lush it becomes an eye gainer but how to de…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

0 May 29, 2013

Lighting @arts and learning

Lighting is really important for make the house beautiful it gives the special effect to all your work there are various lighting,   I spec…

0 May 29, 2013

Fence @arts

Fencing is truly important but what to get is the question the answer is bamboo and going through your blog I understand why, the three poi…

0 May 29, 2013

Kids and thier world

Kids love art and they have their own fashion statement ,but how does this affect them so hers i bring you link check out this

0 May 20, 2013

Technology for ESL classrooms

I've been studying different ways to integrate technology into a classroom. One problem that seems to come up is how one might use technolo…

Started by Kimberly Smith

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Amber Riniker

What do Lady Gaga, a Medical Student and Flocabulary Have in Common?

Even if you didn’t want to like that Lady Gaga song, there’s a good chance you can faithfully parrot the sugary chorus of it. Be honest now…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Are you providing effective feedback? Or are students ignoring you?

How much time have you spent responding to student essays over the years? Probably more time than you’ve spent sleeping! Providing effe…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Teaching and Technology--Everything I don't know

Ok, so what you readers can't see is that I had to type that title 3 times because I kept accidentally hitting the back button and it took…

Started by E. Spong

0 Apr 9, 2013

What the Kardashians Taught Me About Reading Instruction

Slavoj Žižek is one of our favorite philosophers and cultural critics for a variety of reasons. For one, he’ll talk about anything—the Kard…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 2, 2013

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service