Introductions (2,963)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW BIG OF A HALO FAN ARE YOU?

Hi, I am currently working on an ongoing paper, now 10 pages long, that explicitly explains the faults of halo 5 and the ways that they can…

Started by VirginiaJenkins

0 Apr 5, 2018

Digital classroom Technology

Hi everybody, What modern technology enables us to do is to introduce elements of gamification into the education process, which should imp…

Started by VirginiaJenkins

0 Apr 2, 2018

Jason Cortes Blog #2 SPN 219

Cada ano mi familia y yo celebramos El domingo de Resurrección de Cristo, y todos los domingos damos gracias y oramos para que el Señor h…

Started by Jason Cortes

0 Mar 11, 2018

Teaching Slice Power Point & Docs, due on the 29th

Due Wednesday, November 29th here and in class (have photocopies ready for your in-class practice teaching slice). Upload your teaching sli…

Started by Joanna Birnbaum

1 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by John Show

Teaching Slice REFLECTIONS (High School)

Due December 8th & 10th, but write very soon after teaching your slice. 1) Watch your video (and your peer coach's video). 2) Write you…

0 Dec 2, 2017

5 Virtual Field Trips for History and Social Studies Teachers

If you’ve experienced the Smithsonian, George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate, Colonial Williamsburg and a slew of other historical landma…

Started by Karen Cameron

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Lyvia Osterstock

FINAL lesson plan draft, with modified goals

Upload your FINAL lesson draft here-- Word doc.  See FINAL guidelines.   The highlighted sections have to be ready by Friday (11/24), the r…

0 Nov 22, 2017

5 Lessons I Learned From a Master Teacher

In fifth grade, I had a teacher named Mrs. K. She was a no-nonsense kind of lady, but like any master teacher, she was able to maintain a p…

Started by Karen Cameron

6 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Getting absent students make up work

I teach a home room class and two sections of science.  It always becomes a problem when kids are absent from science and I'm trying to get…

Started by Aaron Locken

7 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

CSI Teaching Slice (self-reflection and peer reflection)

Please write your FOCUS, and cite from the readings.

0 Oct 17, 2017

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service