Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Low Income Students

How do you address the lack of supplies and keep from digging in your own wallet for basic supplies?

Started by Sandy Sowa

8 Jul 15, 2007
Reply by Tom Woodward

Easy RSS--Google Reader

Feeling the need to use Google's online applications, I found myself setting up my own iGoogle account with gmail, online applications, iGo…

Started by Shawn Kimball

0 Jul 10, 2007

It's Elementary!

You are invited to join the It's Elementary webcast at edtechtalk log into the chat room (link in blue letters to your right) & listen…

Started by Durff

0 Jul 8, 2007

Interested in learning the open source way?

Prof. Martin Weller of The Open University’s Institute of Educational Technology is running a FLOSScom summer university which seeks to bri…

Started by Stuart Brown

1 Jul 6, 2007
Reply by Jared

italian community 2.0!

with the help of Eduardo, I have opened an community on e-learning2,0 in Italian version. is a experiment for my search of bachelor to the…

Started by mirellazaccaria

2 Jul 5, 2007
Reply by Claude Almansi

Starting the Discussion .... MFL & ICT

Thought I'd just start this discussion by listing a list (UUMMmm .. I must sign up for an English course) of Modern Foreign Language and IC…

Started by Shamblesguru (Chris Smith)

0 Jul 2, 2007

When Virtual Goes Face to Face

In a moment of pure meta, I'm posting here on Classroom 2.0 while we talk about Classroom 2.0 in an session at the edubloggercon about virt…

Started by Chris Lehmann

15 Jul 2, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

What to Tell a U.S. Senator

Senator Lamar Alexander has invited a group of educational bloggers to participate in a telephone conference tomorrow morning. The last tim…

Started by Andrew Pass

3 Jun 26, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

Leaderboard

I need your help. On our course wiki we have a retro memory game, 'Simon.' Very simple but its causing quite a stir and getting the student…

Started by Kristian Still

0 Jun 26, 2007

Looking for teachers to take a quick online survey

Hello All We are in search of feedback/information from teachers – regarding their experience with online collaboration software/hardware.…

Started by Howard Chang

2 Jun 21, 2007
Reply by Rohan Gupta

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service