Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help spread the word "offline" for K12 Online!

The opening keynote for K12 Online is coming soon-on October 8! Help spread the message offline! If you feel motivated to do so, consider…

Started by Carolyn Foote

0 Sep 30, 2007

Where's the Content?

When I stop and think about Classroom 2.0, I think about a juncture between technology and content. Technology is only effective in schools…

Started by Andrew Pass

5 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by ruthokoye

Can technological literacy be a facade?

I have been thinking a lot lately about being technologically literate. I have been reading posts on other's blogs and observing the teache…

Started by Brad Davis

15 Sep 29, 2007
Reply by Edith Kennedy

NECC Proposals Due October 3 - Doing one?

Just reminding everyone that NECC proposals are due on October 3 - soon! http://www.iste.org for more information. I've written two and hav…

Started by Pamela Livingston

1 Sep 28, 2007
Reply by Sharon Betts

western cape voilence

western cape voilence

Started by bekkies

0 Sep 27, 2007

Video downloads

iv come across a site called smack! that does fast video uploads to your websites you should check it out

Started by Dawn Ayres

0 Sep 25, 2007

Music, Drama and Technology

I want to know if anyone has any ideas on how to teach Music and/or Drama to young children using technology. I have researched several web…

Started by Sara Van De Velde

6 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

Collaborative learning in programming

I'm trying to construct a situation where many groups (in school) are working together to create a service, system or application for the I…

Started by Lennart

0 Sep 22, 2007

Have "the basics" changed?

Silly question I know and when I first asked myself this I answered myself with a resounding NO. Then I started thinking about it a bit dee…

Started by Brad Davis

9 Sep 21, 2007
Reply by Alice Mercer

Teachers' Classroom Websites

This website is from Stacy Bethel’s class. She is a first grade teacher. The website was awesome. She had pictures sharing about her. She h…

Started by Kelly Rogers

0 Sep 17, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service