Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What would you consider cheating in homework?

I came across this question and as I am not a teacher I am a bit puzzled here. What is considered to be cheating in homework? I know that s…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

20 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by Sarah Taylor

Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

Our school will be experimenting with several Android tablets as well as the iPad this summer in hopes of starting a pilot program at some…

Started by Scott Habeeb

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

Maze Design Technology

I currently do a project where my students create a massive box maze out of appliance boxes for the entire elementary school to go through.…

Started by Pete Ruhl

3 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by amirah ara

Motivational setup for Secondary students of any Science

Hi everyone,Question: What strategies have worked for you in your classroom to help students make personal connections with topics that you…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

5 May 24, 2018
Reply by Duncan Moore

Classroom Management software

Does anyone use classroom management software in their computer labs? I installed GenevaLogic Visions 6 classroom management software this…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

29 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

Struggling with Technology

I'm a grad student doing a project on technology in the classroom- specifically, why a teacher might be reluctant to use it in their classr…

Started by Erica Kauffman

4 May 3, 2018
Reply by Erica Kauffman

Technology in the classroom

What technology are you using in your classrooms?

Started by Mariha Shields

9 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Mary C

Teaching math at the elementary level

I’m looking for professional development ideas around building teacher knowledge and confidence in teaching elementary math CCSS to student…

Started by Jackie Brody

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by John

ANyone know of or have any Methods/Management techniques to assist students in writing research papers???

Hello,   I am looking to find some new methods and/or management techniques to share with students at the HS level in writing research pape…

Started by Laura Frauenberg

7 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Stacy Sullivan

What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?  When shou…

Started by Colleen Fadden

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service