Franklin Frog is an innovative new series of multimedia, interactive life-science/non-fiction apps based on circular characters whose real life stories start where they end. Rounds: Franklin Frog follows the life cycle of a frog through three generations.
- Hands-on opportunities to take part in the life of a frog: tap , swipe and guide frogs with your finger to make them jump, swim, catch flies, avoid predators, find a place to hibernate, croak to attract a mate, lay eggs, hatch, and transform from a tadpole into a frog.
- 100s of frog facts: did you know that frogs chew by pressing food against the back of their eyeballs with their tongues?
- High-quality child-narrated audio accompanied by text highlighting (but you can also turn the voice audio off so the child can read the text by themselves if you prefer)
- Original , high-quality illustration, made of circles and parts of circles to reflect the circle-of-life theme
- Original musical sound-track by an award-winning games composer.
Perfect for ages 2-5.