Technology in special education is a key component to learning. As inclusion teachers, my co-teacher and I strive to create a classroom rich in assistive/instructional technology to not only engage our students, but to provide them with equal access to the tools they need to be successful and productive adults. This forum is meant to assist classified students in all learning environments, from the least restrictive to the most restrictive placements. Who are you and what are you doing to engage, teach and motivate student learning through technology?

Tags: specialeducation, technology

Views: 808

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all!

My name is Ericka Lee and I am a graduate student at Oklahoma State University. I am researching accessibility and universal design in online education. I am passionate about improving learning for special needs children and adults through the use of technology. I hope to connect with teachers and scholars to discover ways we can collaborate to improve the learning experience.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service