Nicole Medvedik's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My students also love reader's theater. Many times I will take a story we are readin…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Mar 18, 2010 to Chapter 9 Play: The Crucible of Learning

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"This chapter made me think of a few students in my class. I have those few that "hol…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Mar 5, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"As the chapter states, language will develop naturally over time. It is so important…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Feb 2, 2010 to Einstien Never Used Flash Cards Ch. 4 Language the Power of Babble

10 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"Giving the benchmark tests were very helpful for me in addressing the areas in which…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Jan 27, 2010 to Common Formative Assessments & PSLPs

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle Baltz

"I agree with this chpater that play and exploration is important in understanding ba…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Jan 27, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flashcards...Chapter 3. Playing with numbers, How children learn about Quantity

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"I agree that play is part of learning. For example, some of our math lessons call fo…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Jan 18, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I feel we are giving our students feeback all day long, during math, guided reading,…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Nov 17, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 5

4 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"I do think we are making progress. The afterschool workshops have helped me with my…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Nov 9, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 4

5 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Pat Arabio

"I am also reading this book and I LOVE it! I found myself going into my classroom an…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Nov 1, 2009 to What does your classroom enviornment tell others about your teaching beliefs?

5 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Nicole Medvedik

"I agree with Joan on that reflection doesn't always have to be formal but it definit…"

Nicole Medvedik replied Nov 1, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 3

4 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Nicole Medvedik

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service