Joan Timmons's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Gathering information and seeing examples and how it is used will help us to envisio…"

Joan Timmons replied Jan 22, 2011 to Virtual Technology Meeting

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Dawn McGhee

"I agree, students need more time to run and play (recess). They are asked to sit and…"

Joan Timmons replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 7: Requiem for Recess: Yes, They Need It – More than You Think

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Lisa Litz-Neavear

"Differentiate instruction, something we have been working on to get the most from ou…"

Joan Timmons replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Trouble with Boys Chapter 9 Notes from the Front: The Wilmette Solution

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Joan Timmons

"I felt I was being preached to that I lost my way. Chapter 2 talks about my expectat…"

Joan Timmons replied Nov 1, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 3

6 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Cris Reinhold

"I agree with your thoughts on reflection. It does not always have to be formal. Ever…"

Joan Timmons replied Oct 25, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 3

4 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Nicole Medvedik

"It is a good start but didn't Canada find that even by preschool they were already b…"

Joan Timmons replied Jul 5, 2009 to Whatever It Takes - Early Childhood Education

5 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by educacionpopular5

"I like the addition of a seperate line for the topic sentence. I would not use "it s…"

Joan Timmons replied Mar 5, 2009 to Second Grade Writing Rubric

8 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Kathy Ricciardi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service