Susan Dugan's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a particularly thought provoking chapter, because we as a district have str…"

Susan Dugan replied Mar 17, 2010 to Chapter 9 Play: The Crucible of Learning

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I found this chapter to be especially interesting because so often the poor behavior…"

Susan Dugan replied Mar 12, 2010 to Chapter 8- Einstein Never Used Flashlights

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"I think kids are especially prone to think that being "smart" is a luck of the draw.…"

Susan Dugan replied Mar 2, 2010 to Chapter 7: Who Am I

9 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Leonardo

"I am enjoying reading this book because so much of what the authors are saying we kn…"

Susan Dugan replied Feb 22, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Ch 6 The Quest to Define Intelligence

10 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Lindsay Francese

"I think Jane makes an important point. This book has validated many things we alread…"

Susan Dugan replied Feb 15, 2010 to Chapter 5: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"Yes, I was really impressed with how long a baby will persist with attempting to com…"

Susan Dugan replied Feb 3, 2010 to Einstien Never Used Flash Cards Ch. 4 Language the Power of Babble

10 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"Not having taught in the primary grades, I thought the chapter was very enlightening…"

Susan Dugan replied Jan 27, 2010 to Einstein Never Used Flashcards...Chapter 3. Playing with numbers, How children learn about Quantity

9 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Sue Castellano

"What Lisa said is so interesting to me. In the book Whatever It Takes, Canada talks…"

Susan Dugan replied Jan 19, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I was just reading chp 2 and something struck me about what they were saying about b…"

Susan Dugan replied Jan 18, 2010 to Einstein Didn't Use Flashcards

18 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ALYSON CARROLL

"I think everything is a process, and we are definitely headed in the right direction…"

Susan Dugan replied Nov 9, 2009 to Never Work Harder Chapter 4

5 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Pat Arabio

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service