All Discussions Tagged 'elementary' (10)

← Back to Elementary School 2.0
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got Math?

Worth a lookhttp://hungryteacher.com/essential_grid/sunken-treasure/ We offer over 45 lessons with 2 added monthly. We have been featured o…

Started by Mr. Peterson

0 Feb 23, 2015

Unleash Your Beast: Hungry Teacher

It's free and it's time to awaken the creature. Unleash the beast!!! "The Frankenstein Project"http://hungryteacher.com/essential_grid/the-…

Started by Mr. Peterson

0 Oct 26, 2014

Using Ted-Ed Videos To Teach

Try something that actually challenges your students.Hungry Teacher's lessons are just like camping...Intense!!!www.hungryteacher.comOver 2…

Started by Mr. Peterson

0 Sep 16, 2014

Teacher/Student Blog Set Up Recommendations

I am in charge of 16 classrooms, across grades 4, 5 and 6 (8 to 12 year olds). I am researching what blog program to go with. I have not li…

Started by Melissa Smith

13 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Nicole Welding

iPod in 3-5 Reading/LangArts classroom

I'm looking for ideas on how to utilize a set of iPod touches with upper elementary, specifically within reading and/or language arts. Woul…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

6 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Susan Marks

Native American collaboration

Local Native American history is a fairly common unit in grades 2-4. Some fellow 3rd grade teachers in different states (CT., GA. IL., and…

Started by Jonah Salsich

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Sally Rafson

Classroom Blogging

We have begun our own classroom blog, The View From 3rd Grade. The kids are enormously excited. The challenge that remains is how to fit bl…

Started by Amy Koegel

23 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by John

Inviting students to post to my wiki

I can't remember (or find out) how to invite my elementary students (without e-mail addresses) to post information on my pbwiki site. I'd l…

Started by Kim

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Carol Mosley

Christmas Trees & Holiday Traditions Around the World

Check out Teddy Bears Around the World Jose, the Travel Bear writes: "There seem to be different traditions in different countries on how…

Started by langwitches

0 Dec 1, 2007

Keyboarding

I am interested in learning more about what people do for keyboarding in the elementary school setting? I am a computer lab teacher and fin…

Started by Ian Nixon

6 Jul 23, 2007
Reply by JoNelle

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service